Como Zoo

Como Town

Beach & Park

Saturday, July 19, 2008

It is offical they are going to invade!

I don't know if you have ever been the aunt or uncle that doesn't have kids and then takes your brother or sisters kids for a while, well that's me this week. I can't believe how much I have done to get ready for this week. I have sidewalk chalk, sidewalk paint, water balloons, colors and coloring books, play dough, (which I have been told to watch out for the eating of), and tons of other things. I think I am prepared but who knows. I have to work tonight but tomorrow I get the kids and can't wait. Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

de-ranged mom said...

Thanks di I will be sure to look I told my cousin Sara and my aunt so they will look to I think. Great Idea. Have fun and thank you for taking them